Seeking a passionate, dynamic early years educator who sparkles and inspires
The successful applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- Hold a teaching degree, CACHE 3, or equivalent
- Speak fluent English
- Be resident in Qatar. We cannot consider applicants from overseas, or those on visit or freelance visas.
- Be able to provide the necessary attested documentation to attain a work permit (or residence permit), in line with the requirements of the local authorities
Preference will be given to applicants with several years experience teaching in the early years, and a deep understanding of the EYFS curriculum.
Planning and delivering a quality learning experience, in line with the EYFS and the nursery policies. Responsibilities include:
- Child supervision and welfare
- Organisation, usage and care of class resources, and furniture
- Providing a developmentally appropriate classroom environment that reflects the children’s learning and growth.
- Performing on-going developmental evaluations of children in line with nursery policies and develop lesson plans and follow curriculum implementation that addresses the individual needs of each child.
- Evaluating and improving the physical environment in the classroom to create opportunities to meet the changing needs of the developing child.
- Providing responsive care to all children by adapting daily care giving routines and plans to the interests and needs of the individual child and the group.
- Maintaining student portfolios and preparing developmental progress reports, in line with nursery policies and procedures
- Maintaining student attendance records
- Display of student work
- Guidance of classroom support staff
- Coordination and planning with other staff
- Regular communication with parents and other stakeholders
- Commitment of energy, time and enthusiasm to ensure optimal student outcomes
In the first instance, please use the contact form to tell us about your qualifications, experience and contact details. We will then respond to shortlisted applicants, inviting them to submit a full CV and attend an interview.